Top 10 Reasons
Massey Real Estate is for You!
- We have over 245 years of combined experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market. Our company was founded in 1962.
- We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- We will do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- We are full-time real estate agents - anything less and you'd be short changed.
- We use our connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- We strive to make you, the client #1 in each transaction by putting you first, not ourselves.
- We will guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress as much as possible.
- As a standard business practice we preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- We won't waste your time - when an offer is made, We will require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as our dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call our office at 1-336 226-9374 or if you are out of town use our toll free number 1-877-362-7739. You can send us an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you. Of course you can always drop by the office at 1629 S. Church Street in Burlington. We are centrally located just down the street from the Burlington City Park.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour our website. I'm sure you'll find the resources we have provided here to be useful and helpful.
- Massey Real Estate